I just found out about the 31 for 21 today so I am going to play catch up. We were in the car coming home from Ohio all day yesterday. We made our annual trek out to Ohio to visit M's sister and for our nephew's 2nd birthday. I was so worried about this trip with 2 under 2 in a car for 7 hours.
We left at 630 Friday night and got there around 1 am. The girls did great! E fell asleep around 930 and slept until we were almost there. O slept the entire time, getting up once to eat. I pumped and fed her a bottle so we didnt have to stop. Only needed to make one gas/potty stop the whole way out. But then it all went to sh!t when we got there. M took E inside to put her to bed and instead of taking her right to bed, he let her see her grandma, great-grandma, and aunt who were all waiting up for us. Then she was wound until 3 am! Then O got up at 430 to eat. Needless to say mommy was wiped out on Saturday.
Saturday was the party which was nice but I was too pooped to be social. E and D (nephew) had a lot of fun playing together. E however is in this horrible hitting stage where she hits everyone and everything making mommy batty!!!
Sunday I went to Longaberger homestead and Dresden with SIL, MIL, GMIL, and O. It was a pretty nice day. I dont normally like them because they are very snotty and judgemental most of the time but it was a very nice day. N (SIL) is pregnant again so we had a nice time chatting about that kind of stuff.
We decided to come home Monday during the day which I was dreading. They did great again though. E napped for about an hour and a half so she was kind of cranky for part of the trip, but as long as she was watching DVDs she was quiet. Found out on the way home that one of the parts of my pump broke at some point during the trip so I only had one to pump with on the way home. We had to stop for lunch and to feed O so that took 45 min. Then M got pulled over but luckily got the non-points kind of ticket, but still cost us $107! We stopped again after that for potty and to switch drivers. I didnt think we would ever get home!! We finally got home at 515, after over 7 hours in the car.
And this entire time, poor E was having to sit still with a horrible yeast rash in her lady area. Poor kid!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment