Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mommy Brain!!

If someone would have asked me last night if I had blogged that day I would have said that I most certainly did! Yeah, so not true. It is insane how my days run together and I can't remember a single thing!! How in the world am I going to function when I go back to work on Friday. My boss already thinks I am an idiot from having pregnancy fog the entire time I have worked for him, now I have mommy brain! Maybe it would be better if I could actually get a full night of sleep. Last night I can't blame it on the girls at all, it was all me. Woke up at 230 to go to the bathroom and couldnt get to sleep until 4ish. Gotta love that!!!

I have no idea how I am going to function by myself next week. M is leaving Sunday at 2 to go to a conference and wont be back until Wed night. How I am going to get both girls ready and out the door in the morning is beyond me. Not to mention having to get E dinner, a bath, and to bed while O is cluster feeding in the evenings. Add to that me being an emotional wreck because it is my first week back to work. Gotta love M's timing on this one. Oh yeah, and all of this while I am having Mommy brain and can't remember a darn thing! I just pray blogger isnt blocked from my work's website so I can still rant and rave and complain while I am at work! =)

No comments: