Sunday, October 14, 2007

Where 'O Where...

have my sweet little girls gone, where 'o where could they be? The last few days both my sweet little girls have turned into PMSing crank pots!!! O is insanely clingy and eating nonstop and when she isnt being held or fed, she is fussing which makes me utterly insane. E hasn't been sleeping well so she is a whiney mess also. I was fending for myself with both girls almost the entire weekend and I am exhausted. I just dont get how they are both suddenly ganging up on me. They must be plotting some sort of revenge when I am not looking!
Even though M has abandoned me with the girls for most of the weekend, when he was around he was a great help. He was golfing Saturday so I had the girls from 11 until 7 and then today he went to some cigar festival with his dad and was gone from 12 until 3. Normally this wouldnt be a big deal since E would usually nap at this time, but she decided to nap from 9 until 12 today since she was up a lot last night and up at 530 am for the day! O of course wouldnt sleep unless I was holding her and even then put up a good fight. I just am praying for an entire night of sleep tonight or I just may snap tomorrow!!
I just want my sweet little girls back please, so whomever took them, can you please switch them back? I am begging!!!

No comments: