Sunday, October 7, 2007

Saturday

What a crazy weekend! I can't believe it is Sunday night already. The day just flew by on Saturday and today wasnt much better. So now I have to play catch up.

Saturday I spent the day with the girls while M and his dad put in a water softner at our house. While E was napping, O and I ran a million errands and got home and settled just in time for E to wake up from her nap. Then M and I quickly got ready and went to a retirment party for my sister's father-in-law. Bailed there early to go to M's boss's boss's house for a party. Finally got home a little after 10 to a wide awake O. Luckily she ate and went right to sleep.

Both parties were nice and it was refreshing to get out of the house for a little while.

O is smiling so much lately, it just melts my heart! She has started "talking" to us with her adorable coos and ahhs.

No comments: