So, I have been horrible at blogging these last few days. Being back to work really threw me for a loop so here are the catch up posts!
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19
Today was my first day back to work. I was there but I can't say I got much done since everytime I turned around someone was stopping by or stopping me on my way somewhere asking me how things were going. I must say that I work with a fantastic group of people. I don't think I could have had a better first day back to work. I got to wear jeans for a once and done casual friday, got free lunch, and my cleaning lady came while I was at work. Not to mention my boss was very understanding of the fact that I needed a day to get back into the swing of things. Come Monday though I am sure I will be thrown right into the fire which is fine by me. I was so busy in the morning that I didnt have much time to think about the girls and how much I missed them. After lunch things slowed down and I went through a serious bout of withdrawal!!! I called the daycare and both girls were sleeping so that made me happy. O had her therapy apt that morning and M reported in some fantastic news. O is doing so well that her therapist wants to video tape her to show people. Everytime she tells them how great she is doing they dont believe her! That was very encouraging for us to know that all of our pushing her to do therapy and all of O's hard work was really paying off!!!
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20
Not much new going on today. Went to BRU to try to find a pacifier that O can keep in her mouth. We picked out 3 different kinds but none of them are working for her. So far the best one has been the Nuk brand but we will keep trying until we find one she can work with. We also got some toys that we can use so she can practice having her hands together in front of her. Also had to get super diaper rash cream for E because her yeast rash is still horrible even on the oral Diflucan. Poor kid now has a cold on top of the rash and getting 2 year molars so it hasn't been much fun lately!
We had our first fire in the fireplace and it was really nice, I love being toasty warm!!! E and O both loved staring at the flames. We almost went to the Halloween parade but E was tired really early and we thought it would be too cold and windy for O.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 21
M leaves today at 2 for 3 days away. I am so not looking forward to it. Not only is it my first full week back to work, but now E is sick and miserable on top of it. I am not too worried about the morning because I can get up and get myself ready, wake O up and get her ready and fed, load the car, then get E up at the last minute and get her ready. As long as there aren't any catastrophies, I am sure I can still make it to work on time. As for the evenings, that is when I am most worried. O cluster feeds from the moment I get home with her (445ish) until she goes to bed at 10. How in the world am I going to get dinner made, E fed, E bathed & in bed with a 3 month old attached to my boob?!?!?! I have called in for reinforcements, that is how! We usually go to the ILs for dinner on Sunday nights so I am taking the girls there tonight. MIL will give her a bath and then I will just bring them home and put E right to bed. Monday night MIL is coming here to make us dinner and take care of E while I am feeding O. Then Tuesday night I am going to my sister's house so E can run around with the nephews until bedtime. TG I have family close by or I dont know what I would do!!! Wish me luck, it is going to be a crazy week!!! I am going to try to get my blogging in at work cause who knows if I will get a chance once I am home!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment