Monday, October 8, 2007

Junkie

Hello, my name is MamaC and I am officially a junkie. A TV junkie and a computer/internet junkie. I can't help myself. I LOVE TV and unfortunately it is rubbing off on E. I honestly could sit and watch TV all day long if I could. It is sick! I seriously need help. I will be back to work in less than two weeks so I wont have much time to watch TV so that could help. I did nothing much all day but email, surf the internet, and watch TV for most of the day today. Took a few breaks to eat and play with and do therapy with O, but that was it. I ran to the grocery store and picked up E from daycare but that was the extent of my accomplishments for the day. So sad!!! It was just too hot to do any gardening or much of anything today. LOL Gotta love how a junkie justifies their addictions! =)

1 comment:

MomSmoo said...

I am a DVR junkie -- not a junkie at all for daytime tv though.