Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Flyin solo

Today was my first day alone in a very long time. Both girls went to daycare today and I spent the whole day shopping. So all in all it was a very depressing day even though it sounds like it would be fun. Had to buy huge lady pants and couldn't find any shoes I liked enough to even try on. And I was literally all over the place at every store I could think of. Add on top of that it being O's first day at daycare and I was a mess. I did better than when E was there for the first day but this time around I wasnt at work and I know and trust the people at their daycare. For E, I didnt know them at all, only what my sister told be because she took her kids there. I did stop in one time in the afternoon under the premise that I was going to show the ladies there how to do O's therapy. Turns out I showed up right at feeding time so I had to tell them what to do but wasnt able to show them anything. The therapist will be there on Friday to show them everything. I am really bummed that I can't be there for it but I have to go to work. One of the many things I will miss out on because of having to work. But, the bills have to get paid!!!

I must say that it was VERY weird to be out and about without at least one kid in tow. I can't remember the last time I did that. I felt kind of lost without someone to talk to and a stroller to throw all my crap on! LOL

No comments: