I dont know if this morning could have gone any worse. The girls were fantastic and I got out of the house on time. But, when I got in the car I realized that I didnt have the car keys and thought the house was locked and no way for me to get in and get my keys. After searching the garage for the spare key (to no avail) I realized that I never locked the door because I thought my keys were in the car. So I went in and disarmed the alarm and grabbed my keys. Then it dawned on me that I forgot E's tylenol so I spent the next 5 minutes looking for it. Finally got into the car and out of the driveway only 5 min later than planned. There was still hope of me getting to work on time if I made a speedy drop off. I am cruising along until half way between where I got on and where I have to get off the highway, this is where traffic came to a dead stop. It is never that backed up that time of day so I was furious to be stuck in it. It took 25 min to get the girls to daycare instead of the normal 10. Left daycare in a rush to realize that the gas light was on and I wouldnt make it to work without stopping. Hit traffic trying to get to the gas station so that takes FOREVER. Finally get on the road and think there is some hope of me not being insanely late to work. I am just about there when I get stuck behind a stopped school bus where one of the ladys decided she wanted to chat with the bus driver for 5 min after the kids were on the bus. I was livid at this point. I finally got into work 20 minutes late, 45 min after leaving the house in the morning. To add insult to injury, none of my pants that i JUST bought fit (too big so at least that is good) and I forgot that I dont have a case of water in M's car that I am driving while he is away so I will need to buy water all day today. I drank 5 bottles yesterday so at $0.75 a pop it is going to be an expensive day!!! And now I have a meeting that I hate that I have to go to. Just shoot me now!!!!
Oh yeah, and E was up 4 times last night! I am going to need an IV of caffiene to get through today!
No comments:
Post a Comment