Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sunday

Today flew by too! Spent the morning playing with the girls and E and I helped M wash the cars, E had a blast. After naptime we took the girls to the pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins. O slept the whole time and E ran around like a nut!! It was adorable. I wanted E to ride the ponies they had there but she wanted nothing to do with it. Went to the IL's for dinner and then came home to try to relax.

It just dawned on me that I never blogged about our trip to the zoo this past week! I took the girls to the zoo with my roommates from college, their friends and all of thier kids. It was a blast, E loved all of the animals and was facinated by them. It was the perfect temperature for the animals so they were all out and moving around so we got some great pics. O slept the first half of the day but just chilled out in the stroller the rest of the day. E did fantastic for only having an hour nap (instead of her normal 3) on the way to the zoo. I think we might be getting a family pass when O is big enough to be interested in the animals.

No comments: