Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Brag

So today I am in a bragging mood so here goes...

O had her 2 month check up yesterday and the Dr. said she looks great. She is 8 lbs. 9 oz. and 21 1/4 in. The Dr. was very impressed with her muscle tone and how alert she was. She had another therapy appointment with her OT this morning and Miss M was very impressed with her also. She is not only holding her head up but pushing up on her arms. We learned lots of new therapies to do with her now that her neck strength is there. The OT said she is right on with "typical" kids for her gross motor and only a tiny bit behind with her fine motor. That was exciting to hear!!! O is almost totally off the shield, she only needs it in the middle of the night when she is half asleep. She is still sleeping through the night (10-7) most nights and only getting up once on the others. That means she is barely using the shield.

E is continuing to impress me every day with what a great big sister she is. She is very loving toward her "baby sis" and even though she gets a little too rough at times she has good intentions most of the time. We had our first trip to the zoo today and she was fabulous all day even though she only had an hour nap (usually 3). She loved all of the animals and was repeating the names when I would tell her what they were. She played really well with all the other kids that were there too. She is also becoming a mommy's girl which I totally love! She is such a loveable cuddle bug, so it is probably good that she is our little lady bug!

M has been fabulous lately, helping me out around the house and with the girls. He has made such a huge effort the last few weeks because he knows I have been having a rough time with things. We are getting along so much better now that I dont feel like I am doing everything. So, when you read this honey, I love you so much and I am so glad to be your wife and to have you as the father of our two beautiful daughters!!!

1 comment:

MomSmoo said...

So glad things are much better there. You will have to tell me more about the zoo when you get a chance.