Tales from the world where things sometimes seem upside down. With 3 little ones, one with a little something extra, things can get pretty crazy!!! Character listing: M - Hubby; E - Oldest daughter; O - Middle daughter; J - Youngest daughter
Monday, October 22, 2007
Surviving
Today is my second day back to work and I am surviving. For some reason today is much worse than Friday. Must be that M is out of town so I don't have him to go home to for hugs of support. Not to mention it now feels real being back to work. I have done well though, only one crying fit and only one phone call to the daycare. Good news is that my girls are doing great without me. It is amazing how much easier the second time around is (not that it is easy). I really trust the daycare she is in and I know that she will survive without me. Last time around I was sure that E would never be able to survive without me but you learn that they are just fine without you. You also learn that they wont break or hate you for not being the one with them all day. E looks forward to daycare and loves every minute of it. That is comforting too. Not to mention having O around all of the older kids will help her try to keep up and keep her on track with her milestones. I know it is for the best for all of us so I just have to grin and bear it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment