Upside Down World

Tales from the world where things sometimes seem upside down. With 3 little ones, one with a little something extra, things can get pretty crazy!!! Character listing: M - Hubby; E - Oldest daughter; O - Middle daughter; J - Youngest daughter

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Last day of freedom

is almost over. I go back to work tomorrow and will no longer be able to do what I want all day. I have to have my girls in daycare and be confined to my office all day. Guess that is why today is preparing me so well. I am stuck at home all day while the alarm company installs a security system at our house.
Posted by mamaC at 4:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Get It Down; 31 for 21

Family

Family
The R Word Campaign

MY DOWNSYN FRIENDS

About Me

My photo
mamaC
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (11)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (76)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2007 (36)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (26)
      • Daddy's 21 things
      • 21 about my 21
      • First real Trick Or Treat
      • Thursday's post that I forgot to copy and upload!
      • O Update...
      • Horrible Morning!!!
      • Surviving
      • Catch Up Day
      • Last day of freedom
      • Flyin solo
      • I HATE my insurance company
      • Mommy Brain!!
      • Where 'O Where...
      • Burnt out!!!
      • Spinach Dip
      • "My Super Power"
      • 8
      • Homesick
      • Junkie
      • Sunday
      • Saturday
      • Very disappointed
      • All about DS
      • Brag
      • I can see her
      • A Day Behind!!
    • ►  September (7)
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.