My latest writing challenge from momsmoo...if you could pick one superpower what would it be.
This is a really tough one because there are a bunch of things I would love to be able to do.
Teleport (like momsmoo) so I can always be there for my friends and family when they need me or when I am really missing them. We could also go on vacation whenever we wanted, which is despirately needed at this point.
Heal so I can always fix what is wrong with the people I love so they dont need to suffer for a single day. I would take away O's Down Syndrome so she would never have to know the cruelty the world can hold, I would take away L's APD so my BF can enjoy her children with out the constant worry about how he is doing, I would cure anything that is wrong with my family and friends so I never have to live a day without them because that is not the kind of world I want to live in.
Create anything I need out of thin air. So my family, friends and I never have to go without anything.
So, instead of chosing one superpower I am going to chose them all. I am going to chose the superpower that allows me to change my superpower whenever I want to. This is probably not allowed but I am chosing it anyway! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment