Sunday, October 14, 2007

Burnt out!!!

What a weekend, if you can call it that. Saturday was an insane but fun blur. My BF, her hubby and 2 boys came down to visit. The big boys went golfing and W and I took the 4 kids to meet our moms and our friend from high school, her daughter, and her mom. I was so excited to hang out with them but had no idea the chaos the day would be. E, O, and I didnt sleep much the night before and E didnt nap for crap that day. So she and I were both super cranky which is not a good combination. Why on Earth we thought it would be a good idea to take 5 kids under the age of 2 shopping is beyond me! But who would have thought that 5 kids could seriously outnumber 7 grown adults (4 of which were grandparents so this is their second time around the block). At least we got some good bargains even if we only made it to 4 stores! LOL
It was wonderful to see my friends and their moms again, we definitely have to do that more often girls! Just maybe somewhere that the older kids are better entertained! ;) O was an absolute doll the whole time though, she is SUCH an easy baby. Actually, the 3 littlest ones did great, it was the oldest 2 that caused the most hair pulling. Come to think of it, it was E that caused the most stress but mostly because I was pooped to begin with. I dont know how I will be able to handle weekends like this when I go back to work!!!

1 comment:

MomSmoo said...

Oh -- you are giving L way too much credit for being well behaved! We just managed to have my dad take him away for a while. =)

L was the reason the star almost went missing too! Brat that he is.