Today has been a pretty wild day! I am home sick with the kids which is always interesting.
Got the call from the pediatrician and it turns out E did have a kidney infection, again. This is the second one she has had in 2 months. Now we have to take her to the hospital to have an ultrasound done of her bladder and kidneys. In about a month we have to take her for the horrible test. They will partially sedate her and insert a catheter to put dye in her bladder so they can watch and see if there is reflux. Sounds like fun, huh? Just when I thought I had one kid I didn't need to worry too much about for medical issues.
Then E decided to get mad today and hit our sliding glass door with one of her toys. Yeah, you guessed it, she shattered the glass. It is thankfully shatter-proof glass so it is still all in the door, but now I have to figure out how to get it replaced. On the phone with Andersen right now and the lady I am working with seems very nice. OMG!!! The lady just came back on the line and said it is under warranty and they are going to make arrangements to send us a new one. YIPPEE!!!!
O had therapy this morning and she walked 20 while holding onto the therapists hands. Yeah O!!!
Lovely, now the supervisor from Andersen called and said it might not be covered under warranty. How? A 2 year old should not be able to break tempered glass no matter what she does to it!!! Jerks. Oh, I will get a new door for free, I may just have to yell a bit about it! ;)
1 comment:
oh, I so hope it is under warranty. Yeah, how does a little child break a glass door...geesh. Good luck....I Will pray for E and her kidney issues. And YAY for Miss O for doing all that incredible walking! Happy 31 for 21! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment