Monday, October 27, 2008

My mission

It is that time of year when I start thinking about and shopping for Christmas presents. I like to start out with the kids cause they are the easiest to buy for. And of course my mission as an Aunt is to buy the most annoying gifts ever! That is my mission this year, to get the most annoying gifts I can find! I am thinking for my one nephew, the one that lives furthest away, that I will get a bunch of annoying musical instruments. A kazoo, harmonica, tambourine, metal drum, etc. Sounds like fun, huh?
I am not a bad person for doing this, my kids get their fair share of annoying gifts from their aunts & uncles. We are just keeping the tradition alive! LOL
So, if any of you have ideas for annoying gifts for a 3 year old boy, please let me know!! I am all ears! ;)

1 comment:

datri said...

LOL, that reminds me of a time when I worked in a convenience store. A Dad came in and was looking over the novelty toy rack with his two young boys. And then he said "let's find something really noisy before I have to give you back to your Mom!" Hmmm, wonder what kind of divorce that was!