Saturday, October 25, 2008

FUN

I am watching my sister's boys this morning and all I have to say is thank goodness I have girls! These boys have more energy than I can handle most times. Yikes! But, they have such a blast playing together that it makes it so worth it. E just loves her cousins, N & Z, and O just crawls around after them in awe. It is the cutest thing ever. When the 3 oldest were little, we lined them up on the floor on their bellies and took a pic. E was about 6 months old then. Then when O was born and about 4 months old we did all 4 kids. Today we did it again and it is by far the cutest pic ever!!! I just love it!!! And I must say that having all these kids in the house is wild, but hilarious. And M is just so cute with all of them. I think he likes the rough-housing with the boys the best. Here are the pics I was talking about, cute huh?
E at 6 months....





No comments: