Ok, so this is going to be a brainless post because I have no clue what to write about today. So, here is a summary of my day today for those of you who are interested in my mundane, and boring life!
Got up and went to work all day after dropping off E at daycare who of course had to have a hissy fit when I tried to leave. FUN! Then at work I actually worked all day, can you believe it? that never happens these days as I am too distracted with downsyn, blogging, and chatting with friends on email! But, I was very productive all day so YEAH for me!
MIL called at one point to find out what I did to help with the morning sickness when I was pregant. M's aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer, had a mastectomy, and started chemo last week. Well, the barfies are catching up with her now. So, I told her about my sea bands and unisom, the saviors of my life for weeks 8-16 of pregnancy with both girls during which I felt on the verge of barfing all day every day. I guess that is somewhat what chemo is like too. YUCK! Poor Auntie D!!!
Then I went to pick up E and found out she didn't nap that day which meant we were in for a "fun" evening. Stopped at Auntie D's to drop off a set of sea bands for her, dropped off O's swim lesson registration, and then finally got over to pick up O. Took the girls home and found our new patio door on the porch! Of course I was beyond eager to get it in and finally put the kids and their toys back into the family room! But alass, my darling hubby thinks that I couldn't possibly help him do it so we have to wait for his daddy to come over and help him. GRRRRR. I will probably do it myself when I get home tomorrowt before he gets there! LOL TG my dad taught me how to be handy!!! Although it may be a bit too heavy for me to maneauver so I should probably wait.
As for E and her behavior for the evening...I can't even begin to explain what she gets like when she doesn't nap. She doesn't listen at all and she is some hideous mutation of ornery! Ornery is one thing and I can handle that, but how she gets when she is sleep deprived is just evil. I love my child to death, but when she gets like that, it is very tempting to just leave the house! LOL TG M is a saint and can deal with her like that, otherwise it would not be pretty.
No comments:
Post a Comment