I am super productive this weekend! Got our disaster of a basement under control finally. Just need to build the storage shelves and get that area organized. Then the hubby can get working on finishing it off.
Also got all my winter stuff out and organized. Got all my summer clothes put away, except for what I will need for our vacation.
Went through all of the kids toys and put stuff away that they don't play with anymore.
Needless to say I had to take a nice jacuzzi bath tonight cause I am pooped!!! Off to bed soon!
2 comments:
so where ya going where you need summer clothes? I am jealous!
Going to the Bahamas for our 5 year wedding anniversary. It was the end of Sept but we decided to wait until after hurricane season and until it was nice and cold here to go. We are going Wednesday through Sunday in November. I am very excited, but not totally ok with leaving the kids behind. They will be in good hands though so that makes it easier!
Post a Comment