Tales from the world where things sometimes seem upside down. With 3 little ones, one with a little something extra, things can get pretty crazy!!! Character listing: M - Hubby; E - Oldest daughter; O - Middle daughter; J - Youngest daughter
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Halloween
I am starting to get excited for Halloween. Yesterday I came down to my parent's house for the weekend and got to see the Dalmatian costume W found and my mom bought at a consignment store for O. It is ADORABLE!!! Haven't been able to find one for E at a consignment store though. So, I broke down and bought all the supplies to make it. I am excited to get to make at least one of their costumes. i would have made both, but you can't beat a costume for $4!!! Not to mention I know I have 1 costume that will look good! LOL While at the fabric store I had to buy more decorations for the house. Because of the kids, Halloween is becoming a fun decorating holiday! I got a witch and ghost like our scarecrow and some other yard stakes to put around the house. M is nuts about Christmas decorating and now I am going to be nuts about Halloween. E loves it and is all into it so that has suckered me into it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment