Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Testy Tuesday

The cranky, grouchy mood has set in yet again today. Must be the time of the month, or the weather, or my work atmosphere, or the fact that BOTH kids were up at 5 am this morning! My BS tolerance is at an all time low and every little thing someone does, drives me just about nuts. And things that shouldn't bother me do. I hate not being able to function on less than 8 hours of sleep, it just doesn't work for me. LOL

Or maybe my cranky mood is because E had 3 potty accidents at daycare yesterday. I am panicked that it is going to be another kidney infection because this is exactly what happened last time right before the kidney infections hit. So, I am taking her to the Dr. to have a urine culture done just in case it is a UTI to prevent it from going to the kidneys.

Or maybe the cranky mood is because O bit a kid at daycare yesterday. Everyone seems to think it was just an accident so I am not too worried. But, it is very odd that my mild tempered kid bit someone. It is too hard to imagine that she did it on purpose.

Or maybe it is this hideous weather!!

Who knows, I just hope for the sake of everyone around me, it passes soon! LOL

On a better note, O is signing "more" all the time now and it is adorable!!

No comments: