We had E's test (ultrasound of the kidneys and bladder) this morning and she did wonderfully! She laid there with minimal fussing for the kidney part but then lost it when it came time for the bladder. The looked at her bladder when it was full and then after she went to the bathroom to make sure she fully emptied. She passed with flying colors and got 2 stickers! A dalmatian one and a lab puppy one. And then we stopped at the hospital cafeteria to get her a halloween sprinkled donut. She was a happy girl and I was glad it was over. Although it is by far the easier of the two tests she needs. But, fingers crossed that everything looked so good on this test that they don't need to do the other! Not sure how long it will be before the Dr. has the test results and makes that determination.
Back at my desk today after the glass fiasco yesterday. Still nervous about the other panes shattering and falling down, but I could use some time off! LOL I am also still finding tiny pieces of glass on my desk and stuff. It is amazing how you can never get glass all cleaned up, no matter how hard you try! I need to invent a glass magnet thing that can find and pick up even the tiniest pieces of glass. Then I could be a millionaire! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment