Sunday, October 26, 2008

Handy work

Yesterday was a day of handy-work. My sister did the girls hair, E with a french braid and O with pig tails. Somehow the girls only let my sister do their hair like this, I am lucky if I can get them to sit still long enough to do a pony tail!!! Trust me, they were much cuter in person...
















And as for my handy-work, well this took ALL day long, but I finally got it done and I think it is just too cute. Not too sure I will do it again anytime soon (thank goodness Halloween is only once a year) but defiinitely worth it. M wasn't very happy about my all day project, but it is about time he had the girls to himself for a whole day! LOL E's is the costume I made, I was lucky enough to find one for O for $4 at a consignment shop!!! Can't beat that! How adorable are my puppies? And I must say, my handy-work isnt too shabby either!













































No comments: