Thursday, October 16, 2008

Seriously?

Where I work, the section I sit in, the ceiling is opened to the floor above where there are glass walled conference rooms. And the railing surrounding the opening is glass. I walk into work today to find my desk COVERED in shattered glass. Just before I came in this morning one of the panes of glass from the wall of the conference room shattered and fell down onto my desk and surronding desks, but mine was hit the most. Here are some pics I took with my camera phone. The first pic is my desk covered with a tarp to keep it protected from the rest of the glass falling on it. The second pic is of the pane that is broken, you can't really tell where the missing section is (upper right section) but it is the middle pane that shattered. Needless to say I am a bit nervous about sitting at my desk again considering there are 2 more panes that could come crashing down on my head!!! Glass and I are just NOT getting along these days!!!




u

No comments: