Gotta love my redhead and her "Vogue" poses in the last 2 pics! LOL
Tales from the world where things sometimes seem upside down. With 3 little ones, one with a little something extra, things can get pretty crazy!!! Character listing: M - Hubby; E - Oldest daughter; O - Middle daughter; J - Youngest daughter
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Scooby Doo
Our local Perkins had a kid's night on Tuesday so my sister and I ventured out with kids and hubbies in tow this Tuesday for Scooby Doo. I wasn't sure how E was going to react, but she warmed up quickly to him. The kids were hysterical with him, even O. Here are some adorable pics...cause you know I had my camera along since I am such a picture-a-holic!!!




Gotta love my redhead and her "Vogue" poses in the last 2 pics! LOL
Gotta love my redhead and her "Vogue" poses in the last 2 pics! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment