If any of you have seen the movie Office Space, you know what I am talking about. If you haven't seen the movie, drop everything you are doing and go rent it! It is the most hilarious movie ever!! If you do or ever have worked in a cubicle or for a large company, you will really appreciate it.
Anyway, I have a case of the Mondays. Which means I am tired from the weekend, had so much fun over the weekend that I am miserable having to be at work. I spent a lot of time with my kids, friends and family this weekend and now I am missing them terribly. If only I could talk M into moving closer to my family I would be much happier. Then again, that would mean I would be away from B and my nephews which would suck. And we would have to make weekend trips to see the ILs which would require us staying overnight with them which would be torture. Their house is just too small for all of us.
Not to mention M and I have really good jobs and love our house. Guess we will stay put for a while, but I will definitely be racking up the miles on the van for sure!! ;)
1 comment:
Im sorry you have a case of the Mondays! Now... have you seen my stapler?! :)
Post a Comment