Tales from the world where things sometimes seem upside down. With 3 little ones, one with a little something extra, things can get pretty crazy!!! Character listing: M - Hubby; E - Oldest daughter; O - Middle daughter; J - Youngest daughter
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
An addiction
I have to admit a really goofy addiction that I have. For whatever reason I am A-D-D-I-C-T-E-D to "The Hills" on MTV. Ok, ok keep laughing...it is very funny! I know it is a totally rediculous show and probably half scripted, but I just can't stop watching. I guess my teenie bopper addiction to MTV isn't totally gone. "The Hills" is on my DVR list for series recordings and Tuesdays I can't get home fast enough to watch what happened the night before. It is an addiction but one that doesn't surpass my addiction to my sleep! Seriously, not staying up after 10 to watch anything, no matter how much I love it. LOL So, there it is, my rediculous addiction to a rediculous show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment