Monday, August 18, 2008

Best hubby ever!!!

Ok, so I took the girls out of town to visit my family and friends for the entire weekend, Fri night through Sunday evening. Not only did M not complain about it, but he busted his butt the whole time we were gone. Primed and painted 3 coats in our bedroom, put all the furniture and everything back, fixed multiple fence posts, mowed the lawn, cleaned the entire house, went grocery shopping for me, and had dinner for us when we got home. And somehow he managed to squeeze in 9 holes of golf! I am so impressed! I told him I have to go away more often!

Our bedroom looks amazing! I just need to get stuff hung back up on the walls and get some accessories for the room and it will be done. I am so excited with how it all turned out, much better than I had imagined!!! =) The walls and furniture are a bit darker than in the pics though. I just L-O-V-E it.




No comments: