Thank you very much to all of you that commented on my original post. It means a lot to have supportive people around us letting us know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Things are going much better recently. M is now on Zoloft for the depression which his Dr calls situational depression. He is handling things much better now even though he still considers giving her away.
I am doing better but still struggling with how to deal with the fact that the man I love wants to give up our child. I can't imagine ever giving up my child. Even though I think about the future and it scares the crap out of me because I have no idea how I am going to do it, I would never give away my child. Hopefully we can get past this horrible stage soon.
1 comment:
There is no future without today. Just deal with today.
Post a Comment