So the torture has started, we have decided to take our 20 month old, E, off her nunnies (nuks). She only gets them at naptime, bedtime, and when she isn't feeling well. It is starting to mess up her teeth so we have decided it is time to get rid of them. Plus I am still home on maternity leave so I can at least nap during the daytime if she gives us a horrible night.
So E and I gathered them up, talked about how the babies need them now and that we were going to send her nunnies to the babies. She carried them out to the mailbox and helped me put them inside and put up the flag (I made sure the mailman had already come for the day) and came back inside. Naptime is soon so hopefully it goes well!!!
Wish us luck!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment