Friday, September 21, 2007

Interview Me

Momsmoo posted this nifty little interview meme and since it makes for an easy entry... here goes.The rules: Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.” I will respond by emailing you or leaving a comment with five questions. I get to pick the questions. If you don’t have a valid email address on your blog, please provide one. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1) What keeps you up at night?
  • Worrying about O's future and what her life will be like
  • Worrying about my marriage and if it can withstand everything we have gone through and will go through
  • Worrying about what the Buddy Walk will be like and if I will be able to handle being around all of those kids with DS without having a breakdown
  • Any and all noises
  • My mind racing a million miles about anything and everything

2) You have to redo your wedding top to bottom. Give me 5 things you would change.

  • I would not have made my sister share MOH duties with someone who didnt even come close to deserving it
  • Letting non-deserving MOH's bratty daughter be my flower girl
  • Not finding the time to visit my grandfather in the hospital since he couldnt make it to the wedding

3) I want to be a surrogate... talk me into or out of it.

A mixed bag here, some on both sides...

Remember how much you and B HATED you being pregnant and just imagine carrying a child for 9 months and having to give it up. But...Imagine the look on someone's face when you give them the gift of a child of their own.

4) Remember back to when you didn't have kids... What were some of the things you said you would never do that you have now changed your mind on.
I said I would never let my kids CIO but now know it is the only way my stubborn E will give in. I also hated those moms in the grocery store with the bratty kids throwing temper tantrums, now I feel for them because I know that no matter what a good parent you try to be your child has a mind of their own and at that age, there ain't nothin you can do about it!!

5) Change one thing about me and yourself. What is it and why?
One thing I would change about both of us is our perfectionism. Why? Because it drives both of us and both our hubbies nuts at times.

No comments: