I am on cloud 9 here today! We had our 9th annual Buddy Walk yesterday and not only did we blow away the number of walkers we had last year, we are quickly blowing away the money we raised last year! We had over 800 people show up to the walk along with over 70 baskets to raffle off and over 20 silent auction items to bid on. We had 200 people show up the day of the walk to register!!! That is just incredible. The local radio station was there and the local news station even came and interviewed me (I was the one that contacted them).
O's team did an amazing job helping out and raising money! I am so excited to see the final #s come in to find out how we all did.
To say I am feeling a total sense of accomplishment today would be a drastic understatement! I helped make it possible! We have a great team of parents that worked well together to make the day a huge success! I am just bursting! I can't wait to get started planning our big 10th anniversary walk!!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment