The Dollar Store!!!! Any and all dollar stores are included but the best are usually the Dollar Trees. There is no other place on earth that you can get such crazy stuff for so cheap. We are in the throws of potty training (mostly #2 issues now) and we needed some stickers for E's sticker chart and some prizes. So, we went to the dollar store. I got her a coloring book, 2 plastic horses, a wand thing with a sparly ribbon attached, a beaded bracelet, 2 packs of stickers, 2 night lights (Ariel for her and Tinkerbell for O), 3 pregnancy tests for me (because I am a paranoid whacko), and a soda for $14. You just can't beat that!!!
I really need to remember to go there more often!
1 comment:
I love Dollar Tree, too! I used to have to do a lot of sensory stuff with my older daughter and I found stuff at the Dollar Tree that they were selling for much more money in the therapy catalogs (squishy balls, koosh type balls, etc.)
Post a Comment