I had the stomach flu yesterday and felt horrible. M took the girls to daycare and I spent the day at home, sick. I went to get the girls and brought them home at the normal time and ended up on the couch because I felt so lousy. E kept coming over to check on me and make sure I was ok. She had to sit right next to me to make sure I felt ok. She kept trying to bring me drinks and food in case I needed it. She brought me extra blankets in case I was cold and kept kissing my forehead to make me feel better. She would pat my back and stroke my head and say "feel better mommy?" It was the sweetest thing in the world.
I always knew she was a little mother hen because of how she is with O, but she did such a good job taking care of mommy last night too. I just can't believe what a big girl she is already! Time went way too fast!
But don't let the mommyness fool you, little miss E is a tough cookie too. There is a boy at her daycare that is constantly in trouble and gives her crap all the time too. He has bit her twice and given her countless "boo-boos". Well, M witnessed one of his nasty acts this morning and was beaming with pride over how E handled it. This little boy came up to E and hit her in the face with a toy. Well, E proceeded to floor him. She pushed him and yelled "NO" and he landed on his butt. M was so proud of her for being so tough. She definitely gets that honest from her mommy!!! I can just picture her doing it too and every time I do, it makes me chuckle. Not that I enjoy my child pushing another child, but when it is the daycare bully and she is defending herself...well, right on sista! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment