Monday, May 19, 2008

Heart ache



I took the girls for new pictures this weekend, pictures for O's 9 month bday and pics of E & O for daddy for Father's Day. When looking at the pictures my heart just aches for 2 totally different reasons. It aches from overflowing love for my gorgeous children. I just cant help looking at these pictures and overflowing with an insane amount of love that my heart aches from all of it.



But, my heart also aches for a whole other reason. It aches in pain for all of those people out there in this world that have lost children or are unable to have children. I can't imagine not being able to see my kids every day and love on them as much as I want. I don't know how those parents survive. A friend of mine from high school has had to bury two babies and the thought of having to go through that makes my heart hurt. I can't imagine missiong out on all of these moments with my sweet children.



My heart also aches for those people that chose not to have kids for whatever reason. They will never get to know the pure love and joy that comes from being a parent. They will never be touched by that amazing feeling of unconditional love. They will never know the overflowing joy that comes when your child accomplishes something they arent "supposed" to. They will never get to see the world through the eyes of their child and realize what a beautiful place it is.



So, of course I have to share the pictures that brought about all this heart ache...












1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Your babies are beautiful. I have three kids, two boys and one girl. My baby girl, Syndey is 10 months and has DS. I completely understand your heartache for others. My kids are my delight (of course along with my sweet hubby). Take care and love those babies.