WOW it has been a while since I have posted. Things have been beyond crazy here with being back to work and everything else.
First I would like to point out that I am kind-of slow when it comes to this blog stuff, I JUST realized today that people had posted comments to some of my blogs. How I could have missed that I have no idea, but I did. So, if you posted a comment on my blog and I never responded I am very sorry! I guess it can be one of those things I like to blame on the mommy brain! LOL
I definitley want to give a little update on O! SHE IS DOING FABULOUS!!!! She still receives OT once a week and she is now getting a Speech Pathologist once every 2 weeks. She is sitting on her own, "crawling" backwards, rolling both ways, banging stuff together in front of her, attempting to babble (get dada every once in a while), self feeding food chunks, and most importantly lighting up our world every day. Her OT can't get over how fabulous she is doing!! She keeps calling her "the wonder child". Her colleagues don't believe her when she tells them all the things O is doing. Can you tell I am a proud mommy? ;)
As for me, I cant say that I am 100% ok with the DS, but I dont know that I will ever be. What I do know is that I love her SOOOOOOO much and she and her sister light up my life. The only reason I say that I wont ever be ok with the DS is because I love my child and never want anything to stand in her way of what she wants. As long as the DS stays out of her way, I am ok with it. I dont think any parent wants their child to be limited with what they can do in life.
And of course, I had to attach some pics because I haven't posted any yet. Once you look at them, you will understand why she lights up my world! And I had to throw in some pics of big sis also!
OK NEVERMIND...having trouble posting pics, I will have to try back later!
No comments:
Post a Comment