Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy 9 month Birthday O

A few days late, but I was having too much fun smooching on my girls this weekend to post. O turned 9 months old on Saturday the 26th. I can't believe it has been that long already. My sweet girl continues to amaze me every day with her strength and determination. She is trying so hard to crawl but is still going backwards, but that is progress!! She is starting to talk more which is exciting but it only comes in spurts. Although M told me he heard her say mama today so I am very jealous about that! hopefully she does it for me tonight. Oh, yet another joy of being a working mom!

So, happy 9 month bday O! Mommy loves you more than you could ever know!

Showing off her muscles...



Daddy putting funny sunglasses on her...


Mommy taking a pic of her with her girls...

1 comment:

CJ Field said...

They are both so darn cute! What great pictures and way to go Miss O! Keep up the great work! Happy ninth month!