O has started babbling again! She took about 6 weeks off from the last round so I am hoping it sticks this time. We have mama, dada, baba, and wawa so far. It is adorable to watch her babble on and on and on! She was yapping all evening last night and I loved it!!! We of course called Nana & Pappy so she could talk to them and Nona called while I was getting off with them so she heard her talking. Then we called Auntie B and her cousins who were excited to hear her talking. Her speech therapist called to talk to me about her apt the other week and heard her and was VERY excited by all the "words" she is making. She has her next apt on Thursday so hopefully she shows off then. It all started at her OT apt yesterday so her OT was blown away! She is definitely our little rock star!
She has her 9 month check up tonight so I am anxious to find out how much she has grown. She looks gianormous to me so I am hoping that translates to her staying at the 50% on her charts! I am nervous about the shots though.
No comments:
Post a Comment