Today is the last day of my 20's! I turn 30 tomorrow and never thought of it as "never being in my 20's again" so thanks BF for pointing that out! LOL So, as a nod to my 20's I am going to take a look back at all that has happened in those 10 years! Here we go, this should be interesting!!!
20 ~ Sophomore year in college, dating a total schmuck but didnt realize it, playing volleyball for the college team
21 ~ Junior year in college, started drinking legally, broke up with the schmuck because I finally realized it
22 ~ Senior year in college, graduated and started my first job, moved to a new area, my sister got married
23 ~ Started dating a wonderful man, went to Disney World for the first time, had my horrible car accident
24 ~ Got engaged, started working at my new company
25 ~ Bought my first house with my fiance, became an aunt, brother graduated high school, got married
26 ~ Got pregnant with my first child
27 ~ Had my first child
28 ~ Got pregnant with my second child, switched jobs, sold our first house
29 ~ Bought a new house, had my second child
And that is all my old brain can remember! I am sure I am missing some important details in here so if I remember anything I will update! It is amazing how much can happen in 20 years!
No comments:
Post a Comment