Tales from the world where things sometimes seem upside down. With 3 little ones, one with a little something extra, things can get pretty crazy!!! Character listing: M - Hubby; E - Oldest daughter; O - Middle daughter; J - Youngest daughter
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
=(
I miss my kids SO MUCH today! Must be the overly emotional, hormonal, and lack of sleep in me talking but I have just been having so much fun with them lately that I HATE leaving them. O is jabbering up a storm which is incredibly adorable and E has an imagination on her that is amazing. She is speaking in full sentences and telling hysterical stories. She is so animated when she talks that you cant help but stare at her with a huge smile on your face. Even though she mumbles like her daddy and is hard to understand, her expressions and "drama" are entertainment enough. And O has grown up so much in the last month. She is self feeding her solids and making huge strides with her development. My little girls are growing up too fast!!! Maybe that is why I am missing them so much lately, I feel like I am missing out on so much of their lives. These are the days I hate being a working mom!!! If only I could win the lottery already, things would be perfect! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment