Thursday, January 24, 2008

Obsessed

Out of nowhere, I have suddenly become obsessed with being fashionable. Never in my life have I cared much about how I look or the clothes I wear. Recently though I have begun to be changing that. It started out with having to have cute purses, then I moved onto cute shoes, now cute clothes and haircut. I was always the kind of girl that had a few pairs of shoes - brown, black, sneakers, and flip flops. I always carried a plain black purse and had a plain old haircut. I have no idea where this new obsession has come from, but it is certainly expensive! LOL Maybe, after almost 30 years, I have finally become a girl. Maybe it is from carrying 2 girls and having all that estrogen in my body! Maybe it is a "mid-life crisis". Who knows but it is kind of fun!

No comments: