My baby girl O, today you turn 3 and I dont even know where to start to explain how blessed I feel to be your mother. Every day you inspire me and make me feel whole in ways I never knew were possible. You are my light and my inspiration. Watching you grow and learn over these past few years, blowing stereotype after stereotype away, has made me so very proud. I love you more than you could ever know and can't wait to see you continue to show the world what you can do. I love you, my little butterfly!
Today is a celebration of O's life and the amazing things she has done and the stereotypes she continues to blow away. She is beyond a rock star and I love that I get to watch her grow and shock people on a daily basis. Tomorrow we will celebrate the 3 year anniversary of the diagnosis and how far we have come. the fact that the 2 can now be separated is an enormous deal. If you've been through it, or you are going through it, you know what I mean. ;)
She is 99% potty trained, speaking in 2-3 word phrases, climbing stairs just holding the railing, etc. These things may be no big deal to other parents, but it is a HUGE deal to me. O is truly an amazing kid and I love watching her grow.
My little butterfly, happy birthday. i love you whole big bunches, forever and ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment