I havent been on here in FOREVER to update on anything. I just happened to see my blog address in my favorites and realized how long it has been! Not to mention it is my big girl's birthday today, so what better excuse to write a little.
Today my crazy redhead turns 4, I can't even believe she is 4!!! How in the world did that happen? Where did all that time go? She is the sweetest child with a sassy attitude (yes that is possible). When all the kids are together, she is the "mom" always making sure everyone is ok and taken care of. it is too cute!!! E is the most independent child i know, always wants to do everything herself and her way. Look out if you think it should be done another way. She is beyond headstrong and it is next to impossible to change her mind. Although that can be VERY frustrating at times for her mommy and daddy, I know the strong will she has will serve her well in her life. She never gives up and fights until she figures things out. E is really smart and creative too. She can count to 40, can write her name really well, and loves to play pretend. We started her in dance class a few months ago and she is such a performer. At home she loves to stand on the fireplace and tell stories, sing songs, and show off her dance moves. She is such a pint sized personality. Every day with her is definitely an adventure and I love every second of it, well maybe not "love" during the meltdowns. he he. I look forward to many more years watching her grow and change into an amazing person.
E,
I adore you, I am so very proud of you, and I love you whole big bunches, forever and ever!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment